The freedom of independent living with access to 24-hour support when needed.
At Extendicare, retirement living refers to a community where mature adults can enjoy life to its fullest while receiving assistance with activities of daily living. In an atmosphere of respect and friendship, residents can maintain an active, independent lifestyle and still get the care they need, when they need it.
Support services include assistance with daily personal care, medication reminders, housekeeping, meals, planned social opportunities and friendly, helpful staff available 24-hours a day.
- Supportive Living - Fairmont Park, Lethbridge, Alberta
- Supportive Living - Michener Hill, Red Deer, Alberta
- Retirement Living - Lakeland Village (Kawartha Lakes), Lindsey, Ontario
- Retirement Living - The Landmark, Cobourg, Ontario
- Retirement Living - Empire Crossing Retirement Community, Port Hope, Ontario
- Retirement Living - Cedar Crossing, Simcoe, Ontario
- Retirement Living - Harvest Retirement Community, Tillsonburg, Ontario
- Retirement Living - Stonebridge Crossing, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Retirement Living - Riverbend Crossing, Regina, Saskatchewan
- Retirement Living - West Park Crossing, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Retirement Living - Yorkton Crossing, Yorkton, Saskatchewan